If you have prayer requests we would love to intercede for you! Please fill out the prayer request form and it will be sent to our prayer team. You can also email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for my friend Raul Marti has an AIDs diagnosis and survived stage 4 throat cancer. He is very depressed and struggling from the doctor having to install a feeding tube in his stomach as he can no longer eat food and swallow as it leaks into his lungs causing pneumonia.
Received: November 26, 2017
Jerry and Pat McWorter's son Jeff passed away this week. Please keep their family in your prayers.
Received: November 21, 2017
For my uncle Dick on the death of his wife Marlene... He’s having a hard time though we all know she is in heaven. They served as missionaries in Thailand for over 50 years!
Received: November 20, 2017
Remember Rosemarie Mueller in your prayers. She has pneumonia and appreciates everyone's prayers but requests visits be limited as she needs extra rest at this time.
Received: November 17, 2017
For my friends Grandson that is needing a kidney again as he had both kidneys taken out cause cancer at age two
Finally got a kindney at 7 now it’s rejecting so his mom is testing to see if she can replace this one
Received: November 13, 2017
Prayer request for my sister-in-law Patti. Tomorrow at 7am Our time they are meeting with the doctors at Mayo to hear the diagnosis and path forward. Appreciate prayers tonight and at 7:00am tomorrow! Thanks! Pastor Rob
Received: November 12, 2017
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada and Poland. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.